Creative Chaos
Well, I accepted a job as the part-time RSP teacher at a local charter school. It was kind of a scary step in faith. I don't get benefits because it's part-time. However, there is a chance for more work and that could put me over the hourly percentage in the near future. I decided to go for this job because of the schedule (two days per week) and because the consortium this charter is in is a new school format. The psychologist said they hired me because, being a theater director, I had learned to be mentally flexible, open to learning and able to stay focused amid creative chaos ...To a point! I am able to stay afloat quite nicely in the midst of a storm of ideas amd emotions and somehow my mind sifts through the input and comes up with something coherent. Of course, there are limitations to my tolerance for mismanagement.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home