Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brain Freeze

Wow! I must have been experiencing some strange sort of brain freeze the past 6 months because it seems like my brain just unthawed and I can think straight again. I suspect the crisis that has become my lifestyle has finally assumed some sort of shape I can wrap my consciousness around...see the "big picture", so to speak. I'm a "big picture" to "details" gal it seems. I don't do well when new ideas come shooting by in small packages. Anyhoo...the old sputtering noggin' must have got a jump start this Easter with three walks on the beach, a few brow beatings from an old friend and some smoothy mornings. Must have been what I needed. My 98 year old gramps motto..."Keep moving or die".

Not to be dramatic BUT now the big question is how can I chose realistic priorities/goals and get the healthy lifestyle I once enjoyed back before I reach the point of no return. Hmm?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at your immediate surroundings. How do they confine you? What has control of your free will. Fear possibly? Addiction? Who, or what makes you aware of things too fear?
The modality of your connection to other people is what might be considered a problem. Unless you abandon co-dependance, there can be no self-realization. It is, and has been a problem in my personnal growth.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home