Monday, June 26, 2006

Love

I found this verse on a small card on my desk this morning. I now remember my mom gave it to me on my birthday last year. I also remember reading it and saying, "Oh, that's nice", and then setting it on my desk to gather dust. I happened to pick it up this morning, blew off the dust, and really "read it" and tried to apply it to my life. Wow! Considering this last week, I have much yet to learn about Godly Love. I always appreciate it when God whomps me over the head and says "wake up!". His love for us is amazing.

Love is patient; love is kind.
Love is not jealous or boastful;
it is not arrogant or rude.
Love does not insist on it's own way;
it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice at wrong
but rejoices in the right.
Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.
Love never ends.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home