Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Clinton Corkscrew

Does anyone out there in Cyberspace believe Senator Clinton has never attacked Senator Obama? That's one of her buddies just said. Now my next question is, does he believe in Santa Claus too? Maybe racist and misleading words didn't issue directly from her lips but they were implied in code and innuendo….tossed out like so much rotting meat to her carrion cronies Fox News and friends. Now she has jumped on Obama's private misstatements like some kind of freakish ghoul. No folks Obama's words weren't lies...they were the truth...though uttered thoughtlessly. Who is this woman. Good Lord!

I am beginning to question the intelligence of anyone who falls for the overt propaganda flying around the airways as well as the careful analysis of, oh say, the comparison of lieing versus misspeaking. A lie is a lie and I'm sorry but I don't swallow the idea that bald faced lieing, racial innuendo and callous mudslinging should be a part of politics as usual.

Talk about a double standard…why does the AP keep spinning Clinton's attacks on Obama as political gamesmanship as usual while the headlines describe Obama's defensive manuveurs as "mocking" and "smug". I personally don't think it does Obama much good to use sarcastic humor and I hope he continues to restrain himself as much as possible. But Billary has been doing much worse than mocking...they are tearing the democratic party apart and attempting to divide the country along racial, economic and religious lines. And I've heard Billary also make cutting remark after cutting remark in a passive aggressive, mocking fashion. What gives?

Wake-up America…we're being taken for a ride on the Clinton Corkscrew once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home