Monday, October 30, 2006

Staying Centered

I've been feeling rather grim and resolute lately. I'm not sure why. Watching the first two Matrix movies this last weekend, I could identify with the character of Trinity on a psychological level. Throughout the movies she's pretty grim and resolute...super focused... and yet...she exists in a fluid state of hope and joy because she knows she is following her bliss...becoming who she is meant to be...serving her purpose in Love...trusting in something greater than herself even if it defies logic.

Even though I'm not a barrel of laughs right now, I like where I am at. I feel plain and maybe a bit boring but for the first time in my life I feel honest and centered. At the same time, I feel a cultural pull away from what is the closest I've ever been to being in a centered place... the center of the potter's wheel. Like an inept potter, I feel certain societal forces trying to distort and reshape me...make me more culturally acceptable, I guess.

God help me to value what you have given me because it is priceless beyond compare.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home