Saturday, December 08, 2007

Shift in Planetary Consciousness

This is an interesting movie trailer my chiropractor and friend sent me. The movie validates the sense of alarm I've been feeling at the direction one segment of humanity is taking. It also validates my sense of a corresponding rising energy for peace and healing...a tangible spiritual renewal that transcends nationality and belief systems. This rising energy is about "us" and not "us and them". I suspect this energy for change is manifest more intensely in other countries...places where people are compelled to speak out because they are not as satiated by wealth (even the poor in the U.S. would be considered wealthy in some third world countries) and obsessed by adolescent fantasies and material possessions. I hope Americans can realize the time for action is now and start doing something to make a difference in the place they are situated. Change starts within.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzG0z1K3Do

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is certainly closer to the teachings of Jeshua than the Roman manipulations, diminishments. Time to get sober friend. Nothing can diminish the achievements of the Christ conscious Jesus....Save ignoring his teaching in favor of the "sanctuary for profit" crowd. You have lots of room, if you climb straight up......I'm just guessing your pretty close to the edge. Rest and climb.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home