Monday, November 06, 2006

The Image of Love

By Grace and an open heart,
I now know the soul can be captured, suspended
between sorrow and laughter,
passion and tender compassion.
As these textures of life,
woven together by longing,
played across your lips
and then the canvas of your face,
at that exact moment,
in visual translation,
an image of your spirit was sealed.
I am captivated by the honest complexity,
and as I look closer,
glad to know Love truly exists,
I am shaken and blessed by this gift...
the expression of your truest self,
embraced by God's Light,
all shining through tender eyes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Michelle - Really appreciating several of the entries on your blog. Realizing I didn't do a very good job preparing anyone for the retreat, but so grateful that you felt it was beneficial overall. Can't wait to catch up. Peace, Nate

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home