Sweet Morgan
Blessings to those who have sent some love and prayers to my mini lop rabbit, Morgan. He had to have 5 teeth pulled because they became infected due to his preference for pellets and a lingering bacterial infection. The vets weren't sure he'd make it after surgery but he seems to be recovering and is eating on only one side of his mouth like a little champ.Morgan is a very sweet and personable little guy who captures your heart. Even my farm boy grandpa understands why I'm trying to give him a chance. This was a wake up call for me. I'm no rabbit expert and knew little about the rabbit pellet vs. fresh diet controversy. I never thought I'd even own a rabbit since I don't believe in caging animals. I'm learning to never say "never". Morgan was an impulse buy...he "called out to me" at a local pet shop...such a sweet baby. I guess I was feeling maternal or something. Anyway...now both he and I have switched to a fresh veggie diet. Hurray!
Labels: Pictures

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home